Hello, fellow artists!
We all need to work together to make change happen…and you can help by creating some artwork to share with the world! Artwork from all age ranges will be accepted.
Here’s what how you can participate:
- Create a digital artwork that is 12 inches tall by 24 inches wide, at 200 dpi that calls for change or expresses support to survivors of sexual assault and harassment.
- Upload your design to Spoonflower.com and have it printed on woven (the peel and stick type) wallpaper as a swatch and shipped to you.
- Take a picture of yourself holding it and post it on your social media and to It’s Time for Change’s Facebook page!
- I’ll pick my 10 favorite submissions, and offer the top 5 a free shirt and the 5 runners up a free pin. To enter the contest, fill out the submissions form before sending in your artwork.
- Then, send it to me by August 31, 2018 at:
April Marie Mai
9218 Metcalf Ave. #228
Overland Park, KS 66212
- I’ll notify the contest winners by email by September 30, 2018
- All of the submissions will be on put on display in late 2018 or early 2019. I’ll find a nice venue for it all. Remember, to be included, your submission must be printed on Spoonflower’s woven wallpaper, as it’s peel and stick. Your artwork will remain solely your intellectual property, and I would never reproduce it without your permission. However, submitting it means you agree that it may be included in promotional or media images of the submissions or show.