Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rainbow Squeegee Abstract Painting Workshop
This workshop is for KCL members and their partners/friends/family on Saturday, July 27, 2-3:30 pm. Location is close to I-35 and 87th St. in Overland Park, KS.
Join me for an abstract painting workshop in my studio, surrounded by plants and art. I’ll teach you how to make a rainbow squeegee painting. You’ll walk away with a 16″x20″ painting by you, and some new skills. All supplies will be provided. You’ll:
- Create your own unique painting the way you want to
- Have one on one time with an artist with a BFA in Painting from the Kansas City Art Institute
- Use real acrylic paints; not the chalky cheap stuff
- Learn about movement in 2D art
- Learn some basic color theory
- Gain art appreciation knowledge
- Enjoy a relaxed, stress reducing, and supportive environment
- Learn a technique you can use to create more art at home
- Enjoy a small group workshop environment with only 8 students total
- LGBTQ+ friendly
Wear clothes you don’t mind getting paint on, because the paint doesn’t wash out. You can wear what you want; if you want to paint in your pajamas, that’s okay as long as they’re appropriate. You’ll want to have something in your car you can lay the wet painting on — a few paper grocery bags or a tarp or something will do. I have a leave your shoes at the door policy. I will send the address right before the event. Please arrive on time. The lesson will start at 2:15.
If this workshop fills up, I will make another available at a different date.
If you do not know me personally or are not a part of KCL, please do not enroll, and instead contact me if you’d like to hire me for a workshop.
Out of stock